This thread is for all things NFL.

First, we have to address the draft that happened this past week. In my opinion, the biggest winners were my Oakland Raiders and the Seattle Seahawks.

The Raiders improved drastically with this draft. In fact, they are completely changed. With our first pick we got the best middle linebacker in the country with Rolando McClain. Then, we added more help for the run defense with out second pick DT Lamarr Houston.

Next we addressed O-Line problems with LT Jared Veldheer. We followed that up with more O-Line help by picking the best athletic big man in the country, Bruce Campbell. After him, we got the fastest man in the draft who will now be our new kick/punt returner Jacoby Ford. We followed him up with Walter McFadden who was a ball hawk DB from Auburn.

The Raiders also addressed the JaMarcus Russell situation by trading for Jason Campbell from the Redskins thus indicating that Russell's time in Oaktown is done. The Raiders addressed almost all of their needs in this draft. We selected quality players at positions of need and that has given fans hope for the future.

Now since we are in Philly it would be wrong not to evaluate the Eagles draft for all the Eagles fans on here. So......

In my opinion the Eagles had a poor draft. It should be a MAJOR concern for Eagles fans that the Eagles did not address their biggest need in this draft despite having more picks than any other franchise. After watching what Dallas did to the Eagles last year, you would think that addressing the O-line problems would have been priority #1 for the Eagles. Especially considering that you have a new QB you need to protect. Well, not according to Andy Reid.

He placed emphasis on the pass rush by selecting 3 Defensive Ends. With their second pick, they got safety help by picking Nathaniel Allen. They addressed a need for a backup QB by picking Mike Kafka in the 4th round.

They still have HUGE problems on the O-Line which Andy Reid absolutely neglected in this draft. Who replaces Shawn Andrews? All in all, they got some help, especially where the pass rush is concerned but that won't mean anything if teams are still able to dominate your offensve line and run the ball down your throat like Dallas did last year.

My predictions for the upcoming year is that the Raiders improved drastically by smartly drafting quality players at positions of need while the Eagles took a step backwards by not addressing their most glaring weakness. While fans can expect improved play from the QB position by Kevin Kolb, they will still not be a threat in the playoffs because of the ineptitude of Andy Reid.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lmao off at Reed Dollas Street Team.

Mic Got-it said:
Why in the world would i lie about not giving you my address so you could give me $100??? why would i ever not do that? It is without a doubt a fact that you never ever asked me that. Why wouldn't I give it to you and if i didnt want it why would i lies that you offered? You live in another world. Did you watch those eagles dallas games? The reason we lost is because they did whatever they wanted offensively. not our o line. Our d was terrible against them, we couldnt stop shit. you say andy reid is a dissapointment...what do you call your so called organization over the last 11 years? lol this dude is wild man you crack me up in your world of lies and dellusional analysis. If you know all of this and no better then the eagles how come you are reed dollars street team and not a GM or doing anything in sports?
me too and "world of lies and dellusional analysis".

ps: u didn't have to write "off" as it's already indicated in your acronym. <3

TomJonze said:

Mic Got-it said:
Why in the world would i lie about not giving you my address so you could give me $100??? why would i ever not do that? It is without a doubt a fact that you never ever asked me that. Why wouldn't I give it to you and if i didnt want it why would i lies that you offered? You live in another world. Did you watch those eagles dallas games? The reason we lost is because they did whatever they wanted offensively. not our o line. Our d was terrible against them, we couldnt stop shit. you say andy reid is a dissapointment...what do you call your so called organization over the last 11 years? lol this dude is wild man you crack me up in your world of lies and dellusional analysis. If you know all of this and no better then the eagles how come you are reed dollars street team and not a GM or doing anything in sports?
hangover level at 8.9 effyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

TitsMagee™ said:
me too and "world of lies and dellusional analysis".

ps: u didn't have to write "off" as it's already indicated in your acronym. <3

TomJonze said:

Mic Got-it said:
Mic Got-it said:

First of all, you're asking me a question only you would have the answer to. Secondly, I specifically asked you for your address stating that I would send it in an envelope via mail. Do you not remember me specifically saying this to you? Do you not remember me, specifically saying bro post your address and i'll mail it to you?

As for your eagles point, did you not see me state in the last post that the eagles TWO biggest problems were offensive line and the fact they couldn't stop the run? COULDN'T STOP THE RUN goes directly to the defensive lines . What don't you understand?

Your other points... I am not Reed's street team. Where on earth did you get such a ridiculous notion? As for the Raiders, we haven't had a bad 11 years you moron. We were in the Super Bowl in 03 get your facts straight and stop sucking andy reid's nuts you got his jizz all over you're face wipe it the fuck off. Secondly, we're fucked up because we got the craziest fuckin owner in the history of sports. it's not easy to be a top notch organization when your owner is 6000 years old and interferes with everything. Even with all of the craziness the Raiders, as an organization, have to deal with on a daily basis, we are still light years ahead of the fuckin eagles.
says the street teamer

PhillyVeteran said:
Mic Got-it said:

First of all, you're asking me a question only you would have the answer to. Secondly, I specifically asked you for your address stating that I would send it in an envelope via mail. Do you not remember me specifically saying this to you? Do you not remember me, specifically saying bro post your address and i'll mail it to you?

As for your eagles point, did you not see me state in the last post that the eagles TWO biggest problems were offensive line and the fact they couldn't stop the run? COULDN'T STOP THE RUN goes directly to the defensive lines . What don't you understand?

Your other points... I am not Reed's street team. Where on earth did you get such a ridiculous notion? As for the Raiders, we haven't had a bad 11 years you moron. We were in the Super Bowl in 03 get your facts straight and stop sucking andy reid's nuts you got his jizz all over you're face wipe it the fuck off. Secondly, we're fucked up because we got the craziest fuckin owner in the history of sports. it's not easy to be a top notch organization when your owner is 6000 years old and interferes with everything. Even with all of the craziness the Raiders, as an organization, have to deal with on a daily basis, we are still light years ahead of the fuckin eagles.
TomJonze said:
says the street teamer

PhillyVeteran said:
Mic Got-it said:

lmao! says the homo
lol. dude im telling you, you never posted that i would have gladly collected ur money, you just straight up didnt. and why would i think ur on reeds street team? are you serious? hhahaha everything you post here and the old site musically is about reed. do you not listen to anyone else?? so u just promote the fuck out of him with no affiliation to him or his team? its non stop with reed promo and im crazy for thinking ur on his street team? ok. so since ur not on his street team i have to assume that he is ur boyfriend n provides face shots for your dilligent work on message boards promoting him. or ur just obsessed with him. cool do you and have fun swinging from his nuts. and when i asked you about the last 11 years of the raiders and you stated you went to the super bowl in 03. ok well the eagles have been in the super bowl in the last 11 years just like your raiders however the eagles have had a much better record and have made the playoffs way more times in this 11 year span and the eagles suck and the raiders dont? lol how does that work? this is my last post to you or concerning you cause i just dont care. you obviously have no intelligent or unbiased thoughts on sports. n i dont like reeds music so i could care less about his new mixtape or new video or single that you are promoting for him for free. REED DOLLAZ FOR PRESIDENT!! peace

PhillyVeteran said:
Mic Got-it said:

You can ask anyone who was on this board the last time we were on here if I ever asked you for your address. They all saw it. You never replied. Maybe we can ask the moderators of this site to bring back the old thread and we'll see exactly what was said since your so convinced that I never asked for you to post your address. You will be exposed as the biggest DICKHEAD in the world when you're proven wrong after you swore you were right. Everything I posted on the old site was NOT about Reed so you're wrong again dickhead. On the old site I posted shit from the Rolling Stones, Primitive Radio Gods, alternative bands, classic rock, old school rap, I even posted fuckin opera! When will your bullshit stop? I post Reed for a couple different reasons. #1 He is the best rapper there is as well as my fav. #2 I have a business relationship with him. I don't give a fuck if you like his shit or not. At least I post shit. This board got over 70 members on it and only a couple people are really keeping this site active and alive. It really needs more people to post shit not just me and a couple others.

You're so clueless about football you should just stop embarrassing yourself. Saying the Raiders had a bad 11 years when we were in the Super Bowl in 03 shows you have no fuckin clue what you're talking about. Not knowing that bad run defense equates to a bad defensive line is another example. You brought up the past 11 years therefore you brought up history. In the history of the NFL the Eagles are the joke of the league. 0 for 44. This year it will be 0 for 45. As for more recent history we played the eagles last year. Who won? You can't wint his argument any way you slice it. Yet, for some reason, you think you can. As for nut swingers go, you suck andy reid's dick so much you are physically attached to his balls. When he walks that ain't his gut stickin out, it's you suckin away.

Mic Got-it said:
lol. dude im telling you, you never posted that i would have gladly collected ur money, you just straight up didnt. and why would i think ur on reeds street team? are you serious? hhahaha everything you post here and the old site musically is about reed. do you not listen to anyone else?? so u just promote the fuck out of him with no affiliation to him or his team? its non stop with reed promo and im crazy for thinking ur on his street team? ok. so since ur not on his street team i have to assume that he is ur boyfriend n provides face shots for your dilligent work on message boards promoting him. or ur just obsessed with him. cool do you and have fun swinging from his nuts. and when i asked you about the last 11 years of the raiders and you stated you went to the super bowl in 03. ok well the eagles have been in the super bowl in the last 11 years just like your raiders however the eagles have had a much better record and have made the playoffs way more times in this 11 year span and the eagles suck and the raiders dont? lol how does that work? this is my last post to you or concerning you cause i just dont care. you obviously have no intelligent or unbiased thoughts on sports. n i dont like reeds music so i could care less about his new mixtape or new video or single that you are promoting for him for free. REED DOLLAZ FOR PRESIDENT!! peace

PhillyVeteran said:
Mic Got-it said:

It's time for the 2010-2011 NFL predictions thread. Let's get crackin.

NFC

NFC East

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. Philadelphia Eagles
3. New York Giants
4.Washington Redskins

NFC North
1. Minnesota Vikings
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Detroit Lions
4. Chicago Bears

NFC South
1. New Orleans Saints
2. Carolina Panthers
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
4. Atlanta Falcons

NFC West
1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Arizona Cardinals
3. Seattle Seahawks
4. St. Louis Rams

NFC Playoffs: Dallas, New Orleans, San Francisco, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Green Bay

NFC Conference Champion: Minnesota Vikings

AFC

AFC East
1. New England Patriots
2. New York Jets
3. Buffalo Bills
4. Miami Dolphins

AFC North
1. Baltimore Ravens
2. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Cincinnati Bengals
4. Cleveland Browns

AFC South
1. Indianapolis Colts
2. Tennessee Titans
3. Houston Texans
4. Jacksonville Jaguars

AFC West
1. Oakland Raiders
2. San Diego Chargers
3. Denver Broncos
4. Kansas City Chiefs

AFC Playoffs: New England, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Oakland, New York, Tennessee

AFC Conference Champion: New York Jets

Super Bowl: New York Jets vs. Minnesota Vikings

Winner: Minnesota

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by 215HipHop.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service